Let me be love, light, and guidance in the darkness.

Yoga saved my life. 
Five years ago I was at the darkest most desperate point in my life. My marriage was dissolving slowly but painfully and as a result I was eating myself to death. I was so lost and miserable. I would go to bed at night hating my life and half hoping I wouldn't wake up. Then, I would think what my daughter's life would be like growing up without me, knowing I had chosen suicide instead of fighting.
Needless to say, I chose life but I decided to really give up.  I gave up trying to control my husband, my career, and my misery. Enter Yoga...I decided to take the practice and philosophy seriously. I enrolled in the 200 hour Yoga Teacher training program at Frog Pond Yoga Centre in Princeton, MA.
Through this amazing practice I stripped away the years of doubt, abuse, shame, and guilt. I discovered who my authentic self is. I developed a deeper understanding of our Creative energy and I moved closer to god.
I just had to share this euphoria with as many people as possible. I began teaching in October of 2013. The most amazing experiences during discussion or in class is watching my students have that "Ahh HAA" moment. When everything slips quietly and gently into place.
Today, I find myself at a new turning point and I am ready to explore and expand my knowledge of Yoga. I want to be a resource in a community sorely under served and in desperate need of the positive and transformative energy of Yoga. 
How many people can find their own personal salvation like I did? Yoga does not require tithes, religious affiliation, or a commitment to any group or individual. Yoga accepts you exactly where you are and never requires pain or suffering for growth and evolution.
I am, humbly asking for your hep in raising funds in order for me to advance my training in India where Yoga was discovered. Please help me deepen my understanding in order for me to bring this ever amazing gift to even more people in our community.
Thank you and Namaste,
Cera
https://www.gofundme.com/5na2gt3v4
http://sadhanayoga.com/300hr-india-yoga-teacher-training/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yoga SAVED my life...